I think you’ll agree with me when I say:
There are few things worse than getting hot and heavy with a girl but being unable to take off her bra. It just screams inexperience.
She’ll see it as a sign of what’s to come.
And let me tell you my friend, that does not bode well for you.
Well, it turns out there are some surefire techniques that will ensure you are never left embarrassed again.
And in today’s article (and video) I’m going to show you exactly what you need to do…
…no matter what type of bra she has on!
I’m going to assume you have set the scene correctly – you are never getting to the point of taking her bra off without making her want to have sex with you first.
Maybe you’ve given her a massage.
Or you’ve turned her on with your voice.
The point is, make sure you have laid the foundations to making her horny and wanting you.
And only after that will you get to the stage of taking her clothes off and being in a position of undoing her bra.
Let’s move on to Bra Removal 101
Types of Bra
There are countless different types of bra – push up, stick on, backless, wireless, bralettes and more.
However, they nearly all have one of three different attachment styles.
For the purposes of this article, we are going to focus on the three main types of bra attachment style that exist:
1. Standard Backstrap (With Single or Multiple Hooks)
2. Front Clasp
3. Sports Bra
And we will go through instructions step by step for each type, starting with the basics.
Before we get into it, please note this:
Never ask her what type she is wearing.
This is meant to be a romantic encounter.
Approaching it like a mathematical formula will not work out well for you.
It is on you to figure out what type of bra she has on by using your eyes (subtly!) and hands.
If you are in the dark, and reliant on your hands, do the following:
- Run your hand along her back
- Feel her bra and run your fingers across the back of it
- If you feel the clasp in the middle she’s wearing a backstrap
- If you feel nothing then it’s a front clasp
- If she’s wearing a sports bra it should be pretty obvious by this point
Make sure your hands are warm before going up her back and touching her skin.
If you’ve just come in from outside, or naturally have quite cold hands, consider warming your hands up first.
You don’t want to shock her and break the mood!
Where Most Guys Get It Wrong
The first rule is to always use your left hand.
Most problems guys experience are from using the right hand because they are right handed.
In the majority of cases when unhooking the bra it needs to be slid to the left, not the right.
If you go in with your right hand you will be creating an awkward angle, you’re only making your job harder if you don’t use your left hand.
(And if you’re left-handed, consider yourself blessed!)
How to Take Off a Backstrap Bra (Single Hook)
The vast majority of girls will be wearing a standard backstrap style bra with two hooks.
Once you know you are dealing with a standard backstrap, this is how to take off the bra with one hand:
1. Take your left hand, run it up her back until you hit the strap
2. Then run your fingers along the bra until you find the hooks
3. Take your index finger, go above the strap, and put your index finger between her back and the bra and pull it out slightly from her back.
4. Then take your middle finger and your thumb , pinch together either side of your index finger.
5. Remove your index finger, then slide your middle finger towards your thumb until you’re pinching the strap that your thumb is on between your middle finger and your thumb.
6. Then simply pull away to the left and watch the bra drop
In one fluid motion, it looks a little like this:
If you do exactly as outlined above, you can’t fail.
Thank me later.
How to Take Off a Backstrap Bra With Multiple Hooks
Sometimes, when a girl has bigger boobs she will have three or four hooks instead of two.
This is because there is more to support, so the bra needs a reinforced clasp.
Though it is admittedly a little more work, the process is essentially the same as for single hooks.
You just need to pinch it twice instead of once.
(Or however many times for the corresponding number of hooks).
So going through it again:
- Take your left hand, run it up her back until you hit the strap
- Then run your fingers along the bra until you find the hooks
- Take your index finger, go above the bra strap, and put your index finger between her back and the bra and pull the bra out slightly from her back.
- Then take your middle finger and your thumb, pinch together either side of your index finger.
- Remove your index finger, then slide your middle finger towards your thumb until you’re pinching the strap that your thumb is on between your middle finger and your thumb.
- Then simply pull away to the left
- Now you repeat for however many hooks there are and watch the bra drop
How to Undo a Bra With a Front Clasp
When she’s wearing a front clasp bra, know you are in for a very good night.
‘Why?’, I hear you say.
Because there are few better visuals than watching her bra come off, right in front of your face.
With a front clasp, you will need to use both hands:
1. Simply grab the clasp on either side with your index finger and thumb
2. Push it in together
3. Then slide one side out of the other
4. Reveal the goods
Once again, in one simple motion
You should note that:
Sometimes it will vary which way you slide. Different clasps work at different angles.
If you feel resistance one way – don’t panic – slide it the other way.
How to Take Off a Sports Bra
There are not so many instructions to take into account if you are trying to remove a sports bra.
It’s pretty straightforward but worth remembering:
Sports bras are meant for sport – that means extra support to stop her boobs bouncing all over the place – and so in many cases they are a lot tighter than a regular one.
This means you need to be a little more gentle, especially as you lift it over her head.
A lot of girls will end up doing it themselves or helping you with it, exactly for this reason.
If you want to make things as easy as possible, do the following:
- Gently pull the band up above the bust, starting at the front and working towards the back
- Cross her arms at the elbows so that each hand grabs the opposite side of the bra (at the back).
Bear in mind the arms should go below the shoulders and not above
- Again, gently, lift the bra off over her head. Try to do this as smoothly as possible to avoid stretching it.
If you do this the right way, the sports bra should come off inside-out.
Now you have all the ‘technical’ information necessary for how to take off any bra that you encounter.
However, my work is not done.
It won’t always be a piece of cake, especially your first few attempts.
If you end up in a situation with a girl, things are heating up and you’re still having trouble undoing her bra…
…do not panic.
Let me say that again:
Do not panic.
Do not get frustrated and have a hissy fit playing the victim.
Laugh it off, be cool.
And say something like:
Don’t say anything else about it.
Keep it moving.
Definitely do not dwell on it and try to explain yourself.
None of this “this has never happened to me before, I don’t know what the problem is.”
Laugh with her, ask for a hand and move on.
Meanwhile, the opposite could also happen:
If you surprise yourself with how easily you undo her bra and take it off, do not point it out like a dog seeking praise.
It is not a big deal – it’s how it’s meant to be.
Certainly do not hold up the bra like a celebratory trophy giving her the James Bond look whilst saying “Yeah, that just happened.”
Be cool, be natural, keep it moving.
It is worth remembering you’ve done the hard work – if you’ve got to the point you’re taking a girls bra off, it’s hard to mess it up.
However, if you think you might need more help after getting her naked to pleasure her, I’ve got just the thing for you.
I have a collection of over 100 videos that cover every aspect of being the best she’s ever had and improving your sex life.
It even includes a full video on how to undo her bra with one hand.
At one point these were live on YouTube for the world to see, but they’ve since been banned and you can no longer find them anywhere online.
But, you can get the first 6 videos for free by clicking below and entering your first name and email address.