13 Tips For If You Ever Have A (Semi) Flaccid Penis Or Are Half Erect During Sex
Having a flaccid penis is like you're constantly menstruating. You want to have sex, but you can't.
In this article you will learn what causes these half erections, and how you can permanently stop this from happening with simple solutions.
In these 13 tips you will learn:
- The cause of a flaccid penis or erection (there are 10 common causes, which one applies to you?)
- 13 simple solutions to try out today
- What to do if you keep getting a flaccid erection when you're young (below 40)
- How to solve the problem of a flaccid penis when you're older (40+)
- 3 Everyday foods which cause a flaccid erection
- Why your iPhone or Android just may be causing your half erection
- Why online doctors HATE me when I tell you how viagra f*cks up your sex life
- 1 'Weird' aid which will turn your flaccid erection during sex into a really hard erection right away
- 4 Cheap things you can eat to get harder erections
Why you should start solving your erectile problem today
Whether you are young or old, if you can't get it up (properly) you have a problem.
You need a hard penis to have good sex. You can do a lot with your hands or your mouth, but after a while you want some fun for yourself too.
And what's more, your wife or girlfriend won't be too pleased with it either.
That's why this blog will NOT teach you how to:
- Give her tripple orgasms..
- Make her squirt
- Or other complicated things you can do if you can stay hard longer..
(You can read more about these things in other articles)
"But here you will simply learn how you can be normal again. So you can have sex like before."
And as soon as you're normal again...
..When you can have good erections again...
Then you'll be able to focus on cool tricks that will help you get better in bed.
So let's get started:
The 10 Causes Of A Flaccid Penis Or A Half Erection – Which One Applies To You?
There are many possible causes of a flaccid penis or a semi-erection.
These are the most common ones:
- You are bored with the same sex or the same partner. That is very normal. Especially if you've been having sex with the same woman for years. Tip #2, #5 and #10 will be especially helpful for you.
- The condoms you're using are too tight. Condoms are not pleasant for anyone. And for us men, it's possible for our penises to get flaccid because it's uncomfortable for us to wear them.
If you really do have to wear one, you should combine it with tip #5.
- You're too tense. Sometimes you are so wound up, that it makes you go flaccid. It's annoying and very impractical, but that's what too much tension and adrenaline do. Use tip #3, #9 and #13.
- You're using medication. Some painkillers and medicines can cause erectile problems. If that is the case, shrug your shoulders and don't let it get to you (and use tip #1).
- You're scared to get a flaccid penis again and again. This is the most common reason why men have trouble getting a hard erection.
If this is a problem you have, pay extra attention to tips #2, #3, #5, #9, #12 and #13.
- You're trying too hard. This is often the case when you're trying to get her pregnant or want to make her come (for the first time). Check tips #3 and #10.
- You're depressed/down. If you are depressed, or having a rough time, it would be a miracle if you could get a good erection. Check tips #1, #6 and please see a psychologist.
- You masturbate too much, and you watch too much extreme porn. Look, if your standard porn video is the kind of video that people would think is a real rape video if it weren't for the pornhub logo, then that right there is your problem.
If you watch extreme porn because normal porn is too boring, you will have the same problem if you want to have sex with your wife or girlfriend. Tips #1 and #3 are for you.
- You have an unhealthy lifestyle. Yes, it's important that I tell you. If you are overweight, if you never work out or if Burger King is your favorite restaurant, this is most likely your problem.
But don't fret. There are simple things you can do. Make sure you check tips #1, #4, #11, #12, #13 and the bonus at the end of this article.
- You have a healthy lifestyle, but some of the foods you eat are wrong. There are a few everyday foods that seem to be made to give you a flaccid penis.
Check tips #12, #13 and the bonus at the end of the article.
Why Online Doctors HATE Me When I Tell You How Viagra F*cks Up Your Sex Life
The tips that I give you here, to help you get rid of your flaccid erections.. these are things that would cost 'online doctors' and the pharmaceutical industry billions, if everyone was aware of them.
Fact: The worldwide market for medication for erectile problems is 4,300,000,000 €. That is 4.3 billion every year.
(I don't like hating on this sort of stuff, usually it's reserved for 9/11 conspiracy theorists, chemtrail believers and people who don't believe in the moon landing, but I have many close family members who are doctors, so I know how things go down in the medical world).
Think of this before you start using viagra:
- Do these pills really solve anything? Do they help treat the cause?
- Do I always have to keep taking them to get it up?
- How much will it cost if I have to keep taking them my whole life?
- What if I don't have my pills every time I have the chance to have great sex?
- What if the pills stop working after a while (they keep getting weaker)?
5 Reasons to never take viagra for a flaccid penis or half erections
Here are the answers:
1. Do these pills really solve anything? Do they help treat the cause?
No. Viagra is just like make-up. If you're ugly, you'll have to cover it up with make-up your whole life. Viagra is not a cure for anything.
2. Do I always have to keep taking them to get it up?
Yes. Unless you take action to improve what's causing your flaccid erection.
Unless you take action, you'll be stuck with regular visits to the doctor, a closet full of pills and an alarm clock that will help you take them in time. Doesn't that sound fun?
3. How much will this cost me if I keep taking these pills my whole life?
About 30,000€ if you use them for 10 years. There are many other things you could do with that money. Travel around the world. Buy your dream house? Help your kids get through college? Your choice.
4. What if I don't have my pills with me every time I have the chance to have great sex?
That's a bummer. And yes, if you're single this can really suck.
5. What if the pills stop working after a while (they keep getting weaker)?
Just like with every other medication, your body will get used to it after a while. The pills will be less effective.
And if that happens, you can combine them with even more pills, hope for the invention of a miracle pill, or start to use a silly penis pump. Yippee!
6. So how do I get hard erections again?
By dealing with the cause of the problem.
Read on for 13 tips on how to do that:
13 Simple Solutions For A Flaccid Erection Or A Half Erection
#1: Eliminate the most common causes
Very simple. If you've read the 10 causes of bad erections above, you'll know there are quite a few.
So if one of these applies to you:
- Don't even remember how you met her the next day, or what her name is and how that bottle of whiskey was emptied so quickly?
- Is sport just something you look at on TV?
- Do you weigh more than 100 kilos or is your Body Mass Index (BMI) above 25?
- Are you using medication which has impotence as a side-effect?
- Is your porn preference 'non mainstream' (fancy way to say it, right?)?
- Do you have a depression, are you down or otherwise unhappy with your life?
Start by doing something about that.
- Alcohol? Drink less, or deposit it in the toilet. In extreme cases you can use medicinal charcoal to detox.
- You don't work out? See tip #6.
- Are you too heavy? See tip #6 and start with a simple diet.
- Medication? Talk to your doctor, to find out if there are other options.
- Your preference for 'non mainstream' videos? Discover what porn does to your brain.
- Depression? Go see a doctor and start running.
Now we have dealt with the obvious causes of a flaccid penis. Let's move on to the more complicated causes and tricks:
#2: Stay Hard Longer With Kegel Exercises
Kegel exercises are for training your PC Muscle.
You use your PC Muscle to:
And it's a muscle you can exercise, just like all the other muscles in your body.
Step-By-Step Plan For Training Your PC Muscle
- Tighten your PC muscle while you're peeing. Keep your pee inside for 10 seconds.
- Relax your muscle, and pee for another 3-5 seconds.
- Stop peeing again by tightening your PC muscle.
- Do this 6x in a row.
- Important! Don't do this more than 3x a week.
- After 2-4 weeks your PC muscle will be stronger.
- Tip: Would you like more info about training your PC muscle? Check this article with 9 exercises you can do and 14 tips.
The following tip is not just important if you are struggling with a flaccid erection, but also if you want to get better in bed and give her more orgasms.
Here it is:
#3: If you don't do this one thing, your relationship is doomed to fail
Okay. That sounds pretty extreme.
But it's actually true.
The average duration of relationships is 2 years and 9 months. Relationships that last longer than that, almost always have the same problem:
The woman gets tired of the sex (at first she didn't mind so much that he was bad in bed, but after all these years he still hasn't improved).
Read more: What women want in bed (blog)
Most women don't come during sex
And that's a shame. Because women can have the most wonderful orgasms. A lot stronger than what we call a 'good orgasm'.
- G spot, A Spot, Deep Spot, anal orgasms
- Coming multiple times in a row (sometimes up to 10-20 times)
- Orgasms that last for minutes
Most women (~60%) are not satisfied with their sex lives.
Only 30% are pleased.
That's a lot better than the orgasms we have. They're so lucky.
In any case, there's something important you should know:
What giving her good orgasms and hard erections have in common
And by long, I mean 1 hour PLUS. The more the better.
- If you really take your time to turn her on, it gives her a lot more time to relax (essential for good orgasms).
- If you really take your time to turn her on, you'll also be a lot calmer, because you have ALL the time in the world and you don't need to rush.
This is what you do:
Step-By-Step Plan Foreplay
- You cannot touch her breasts or vagina during the first hour. Making her horny is your priority.
- Wait at least an hour and a half before you fuck her.
- If you feel like you're about to get a flaccid penis during sex, you should stop as soon as you've made her come.
- You should focus entirely on making her come. Bonus points if you manage to do it 2-3x.
- If you want more tips for foreplay or oral sex, you should read this article.
#4: Why your iPhone or Android may just be the cause of a semi erection
We all have a mobile phone. And this phone uses electromagnetic radiation to call, text etc.
It's common knowledge that this electromagnetic radiation will cause your sperm to be worse in quality, and there will also be less of it (Wikipedia).
But it's a new thing that it can also have a negative effect on your erection.
If your phone is in the pocket of your jeans, it's very close to your balls.
And what is made in your balls? Testosterone.
Among other things, testosterone makes your erections stronger, gets you more excited and it powers the production of sperm.
If you keep having a flaccid penis during sex, or a half erection, it might be because your testosterone is low.
The facts lined up:
1. This study shows that the test subjects' testosterone goes down after they have been exposed to radiation from, among other things, phones.
2. Here is a study using rats, which shows that the rats' testosterone goes down, the more radiation they're exposed to.
3. This study shows that radiation from your phone doesn't just destroy the testosterone in your balls, it also gives you sleeping problems. And it's common knowledge that sleeping problems cause your testosterone to decrease.
Step-By-Step Plan For Higher Testosterone
- Put your phone in flight mode at night.
- When you're walking, you should put your phone in a bag, your breast pocket, or at least as far away from your balls as possible.
- Put your phone a couple of meters away when you're sitting at your desk.
- Bonus tip: Your laptop can cause this sort of radiation too. So never keep it on your lap too long, and work at a table instead.
#5: 1 'Weird' aid which will help you turn a semi hard penis into a super hard erection during sex
There is a simple trick you can start using tonight, to get rid of that flaccid erection, and it's this:
A cockring, is a ring made of leather, metal or plastic, which you can put around the penis, in order to make the erection last longer. It will stop the blood from flowing back, so that your penis will stay harder.
Please note! This only works if you have a half flaccid or half erection. If your penis is entirely flaccid, there's not much point in putting a cockring on it.
Do keep the following things in mind:
- Don't use a cockring every day. If you use it too often, it can be bad for your penis.
- Don't use a cockring for longer than 20 minutes at a time. It's dangerous to use it longer than that.
- Make sure your cockring is not too tight. This could damage your blood vessels.
A cockring is ideal if you're struggling to keep a full erection
If you have a flaccid erection, a cockring is very helpful. It's often because there is a small defect in the corpora cavernosa of your penis. A cockring helps with this.
And now on with the next point:
#6: The Michelle Obama Secret
You may wonder what Michelle Obama and a hard/flaccid penis have in common. It's not that the first gives you the second - but something else.
She's also known as "The First Lady Of Healthy Eating". As a First lady, she's very into sports and healthy eating.
And this is also one of the most important things for a good and healthy sex life.
4 Reasons why working out is good for your penis
- Power training will increase your testosterone. This will result in better erections, more and better sperm, and a higher libido.
- You have more stamina. You can last longer, and try cool positions
- Your penis will seem bigger if you have flat abs
- Last but not least: You'll be more attractive, so you'll probably get more women in bed.
We talk about things you should and shouldn't eat for a hard erection in tips #12 and #13. So here is a SIMPLE training schedule, if you want to start working out.
Simple Training Schedule For Beginners
This is a schedule with all-round exercises, so you'll train a lot of muscles. This will increase your testosterone quickly.
- Go to the gym 3x a week. Doesn't matter which days.
- 3 Sets per exercise. 6-8 reps.
- Day 1: Bench presses (+ Incline and Decline if you want), Dumbbel Fly's, Triceps extension.
- Day 2: Deadlifts, Rows, Pulldowns, Biceps Curls.
- Day 3: Militray shoulder press, Squats, Leg Curls, Calf Raises.
Disclaimer: Don't start emailing me like "Blablabla training schedule this, my fitness guru says that, and I've read this." The schedule above is simple, effective, and it yields results. It's not perfect, but it works for the average male.
If you want to know how to do specific exercises, search Google/YouTube.
#7: Do this if you keep getting a flaccid erection during sex, and you're under 40
If you're under 40, there are a number of specific things you should do to get rid of your flaccid erection.
Lower your stress level, because stress will stop you from getting an erection
Stress is one of the most common reasons why young men have erectile problems. Too much stress can stop you from getting an erection, or even cause an erectile dysfunction.
What is stress?
Stress is your reaction to something happening in your environment, something you have to deal with. It's important to know that you can control stress, because stress is the result of how you react to stressful things, and not the direct result of the stressful things.
What causes stress?
Stress can be caused by a lot of things. It's different from person to person. Here are a few common causes of stress when you're young
- Problems with government/authorities
- Losing your job
- Arguments (in relationships)
- Death of family or friends
- New job which takes a lot out of you
- Money problems
How do you cope with stress?
Here are a few simple solutions to your stress induced erectile dysfunction:
- Manage your expectations. Can everything really go the way you want it to?
- Focus on solving problems, and preventing them in the future.
- Be assertive instead of aggressive. Let your opinion be heard without getting too emotional.
- Remove the cause of the stress (if it's possible. If it concerns 'children' it's better not to).
- If your relationship is the cause of the stress, you should be pragmatic and get help for it, and learn how to get a better relationship.
- If your job is the cause of your stress/erectile dysfunction, you should think about how you can avoid the source of the stress (colleague?).
- Take responsibility for the situation, instead of acting out.
- Work out. A good workout at the gym is the number 1 way to fight stress.
Soon I will teach you another way to cope with stress, but first we should talk about this:
But what if you are over 40?
If you're a little older, stress is usually not the cause of your erectile dysfunction, something else is. Lack of testosterone is one of the most common problems.
The cause of this low testosterone level is often your lifestyle, or as I mentioned before (tip #4) things such as phones in the pocket of your jeans, or always sitting with a laptop on your lap.
That being said, there are 4 things you should pay extra close attention to:
Step-By-Step Plan For Solving Erectile Problems (40+)
- 1. Focus on working out. If you stick with it, it will do more than just solve your erectile problems; you will also avoid a lot of other trouble. See tip #6 for more.
- 2. Eliminate certain kinds of food from your diet. There are a few kinds that lower your testosterone. See tip #12, and the extra bonus.
- 3. Take your phone out of the pocket of your jeans more often, and don't put your laptop on your lap. See tip #4 for further explanation.
- 4. Add a few simple and cheap kinds of food to your diet, that will stimulate the production of testosterone. You don't have to stick to a fancy diet, there are just a few simple things. See tip #13 and the extra bonus.
Aside from these 4 steps there is another important thing you have to learn if you have a flaccid penis. This is a technique you can use when it happens:
#9: How to destroy negative thoughts and get rid of your fear of failure
The most dangerous thing that can happen if you get a flaccid penis during sex once, is that you become scared of it.
It makes a lot of men anxious and stressed if they get a flaccid erection. And remember? Stress and anxiety cause erectile problems.
So it's a vicious cycle that you might just end up in.
So how do you get out of this vicious cycle, and how do you prevent fear of failure in bed?
Avoid and solve fear of failure in bed
If you keep getting a semi-erection or completely flaccid erection, this will have a demotivating effect.
You'll often be bothered by a little voice in your head. Along the lines of:
- "Shit, what if I can't get it up?"
- "Maybe she'll mind if I don't have a strong erection."
- "What if she thinks it's because of her?"
- "Will I be able to do this?"
- "I hope it won't go wrong again."
These thoughts are the worst for your erection.
But there is something you can do about it:
How to make that little voice in your head shut up, and how it will help you get hard
Look, negative thoughts like this are not based on anything. It's your subconscious which is 'bitching' at you. And that's just how you have to treat it. Like a bitch.
So this is what you should do the next time this happens:
- Change the tone of the thought in your head.
- Instead of how it usually sounds, you should make it sound like a small whining child who wants candy in the supermarket.
- Make it a completely ridiculous whining little bitch voice. Make it so childish that you have to laugh.
- If you're alone, you can even laugh out loud.
This way, you'll make fun of the little voice. Which will allow you to rise above it, and focus on what's really important.
On to the next tip:
#10: Flirt with other women (seriously)
Before you say I'm crazy, take a look at this graphic:
Above you can see what happens if you put male rats in a cage and add a female rat. The first time he has sex with the female, he comes fast. 1-3 minutes. Then, if he was sex with the same female for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th time, it takes longer and longer (upper line).
But if you constantly give him new females, he keeps coming quickly (lower line). This is also called the 'Coolidge Effect', after an old president of the United States.
The more often the male has sex with the same female, the longer it takes before he comes. Until he doesn't feel like having sex with her at all.
The Coolidge Effect with humans
You may recognise the following:
- At the start of the relationship, you seem to have sex constantly. Almost every day, and sometimes multiple times a day.
- After a couple of months, you start having less and less sex.
- After a couple of years you have a lot less sex, sometimes only 1x a week or a couple of times a month.
This is very normal for a lot of couples. It's natural and very normal. But for you as the man, it's getting more and more difficult to feel like having sex. You can't help that you have a flaccid penis so often. And at the same time, your wife or girlfriend does feel like having sex.
The solution (is obvious)
What you can see in the graphic above, is what happens when men watch porn. The researchers show them the same clip 15x in a row and measure how excited they are, and the circumference of the penis.
The 16th time they introduce a new clip, with a new woman.
Boom. The excitement level and the penis shoot up. Literally.
So how can you use this to get rid of your flaccid penis?
- You can suggest an open relationship. This would be ideal, but in practice it doesn't always work and not every woman is happy with it.
- You can cheat. It's a very common thing. Most of the men and women have cheated at least once. But you should think about whether you should do it consciously, to save your relationship.
- You can flirt with other women. This will give you a little bit of the 'newness' effect, even if it's not as strong as when you have sex with another partner.
If this is too extreme for you, hurry to read on:
#11: Stop eating. Huh?
You'll probably recognise it: the famous 'after dinner dip'.
The body has a hard time digesting all that food. That's why we often feel tired after we've had a big meal. Especially if it contains a lot of carbs and sugar.
A big meal right before sex, is like a red bull right before you go to sleep.
So it's better to eat a bit less right before sex.
Want to eat something after all? Choose something that is low on sugar:
- Watermelon, berries, raspberries. Although avoid other kinds of fruit (such as bananas) that contain a lot of sugar.
- Meat snacks.
Today's lesson: Avoid a flaccid erection during sex. Make sure that there is at least 1 hour between sex and your last meal.
While we're on the subject of food:
#12: 3 Everyday foods that will give you a weak erection during sex
Remember what we said about testosterone?
There are a few things you can eat and drink that will make your testosterone level go down.
If you often eat or drink one of these things, it may be the cause of your flaccid erection.
These are the 3 culprits:
1. Liquorice and liquorice root tea
A component in this makes your testosterone go down. And rather a lot too:
Here in this study you can see that the testosterone level decreased by half during the experiment. Luckily, it went back to normal afterwards.
If you struggle with a (semi) flaccid penis, you have to stop eating liquorice and drinking liquorice root tea right away. As in yesterday.
2. Sugar: it gives you flaccid erections
Yes. The favorite ingredient of a lot of people is also on this list. If you eat a lot of sugar, your insuline levels will go up. The opposite will happen to your testosterone. This study shows that testosterone goes down. This is the same thing that happens during an 'after dinner dip'.
Sorry if you like it, or if you're lactose intolerant, but if you drink large quantities of soy, it can make your testosterone go down.
If you're bothered by flaccid erections, it's better not to have soy for a while.
#13: 4 Cheap things you can eat to get harder erections
Eating the right food is very important if you want better erections.
Here are 4 things that are cheap, tasty, and will help you get rid of your flaccid erections.
Onions are full of anti-inflammatory substances and antioxidants. Some of those may boost your testosterone, like apigenine and quercetine.
Multiple studies carried out on rodents have shown that onions increase their testosterone level. So far, not a lot of research has been done among humans, but onions are always a good addition to any dish
If there is 1 thing you should add to your diet, it's butter.
Organic butter is your best option, but normal butter is also good. It contains a lot of vitamins (A, E, K2 and D) that have all been linked to the increased production of testosterone.
Please note! Only have real butter. Margarine and spreads are full of things that are bad for your body. Real butter is a lot better for you.
Here is a nice example. In this study, researchers test various diets on rats, and add 'Lactobacillus reuteri' to the diet of the male animals. Almost every rat had a higher level of testosterone afterwards.
So it's a very good idea to have more yoghurt.
This may surprise you. Earlier, I told you that having a lot of sugar and carbs is bad for your testosterone, and that's true.
But let me tell you this story:
A good friend of mine has been working out for months. And 4-5 months ago he started a low-carbohydrate diet. He didn't even have rice or beans.
He lost a lot of weight, got stronger and he was very pleased about this.
Until, not long ago (4 months after the start of this diet) he started getting weaker, he was tired a lot and he struggled to work out and lose weight.
Typical symptoms of low testosterone.
What brought this about?
If you work out a lot, and eat few carbohydrates, this is not good for your hormonal balance. Your thyroid will work slower and slower. Your cortisol (stress hormone) will increase, testosterone will decrease, immune system will get worse, muscles will get weaker, you'll have trouble getting and keeping erections etc.
Eat more carbohydrates. So if you work out a lot, and don't eat enough carbohydrates, you should change that immediately. Doesn't mean that you have to eat full plates of pasta and rice again, but you do have to consume more carbohydrates.
Potatoes are perfect for this. They contain less carbohydrates than rice, pasta and bread, so they are the perfect compromise.
Bonus: How to make sure she doesn't leave you, despite your erection problem
Let's be honest:
If we can't get it hard, it doesn't just suck for us, but for her too.
She sees your disappointment, she feels bad.
And these feelings don't exactly get her hot.
"It won't come as a surprise to you, that a lot of couples break up because of erectile problems."
And you want to avoid this at all costs.
I have discovered a simple trick for this.
'The Master Lover Principle'
The principle consists of two simple steps, that you have to take during sex. These won't just make a woman ridiculously excited, but she'll also have harder and longer orgasms.
And the best thing?
You don't even have to be hard for it to work.
Use this trick tonight, and you'll see her surprise when you give her the most incredible orgasm she's ever had, she will be longing for the next time you can do it to her again.
Would you like to know how it works?
Click on the image below, to receive it for free and anonymously.
Take it easy