7 Squirting Tips: How To Make A Woman Squirt while coming
You'll probably agree when I say:
Giving a woman/girl a squirting orgasm for the first time is not easy.
But scientific research shows that almost EVERY woman can squirt.
And today I will tell you how exactly you can give her a squirting orgasm.
What is squirting or a squirting orgasm?
Squirting, a squirting orgasm, or female ejaculation are all different names for the same thing:
It's a special kind of orgasm. What happens, is that a woman squirts fluid out of her vagina when she comes (see the picture).
Yes. That means:
- A wet bed.
- Shaking legs for her.
- And your face covered in it.
Do you need any more convincing?
Is squirting the same thing as peeing?
To be completely honest.
I have no clue.
There are some studies that say this, and some studies that say that.
I do know that some research is bullshit. For example, this research with 7(!) test subjects, on which Vice based the conclusion that it was pee. It's impossible to reach any conclusion with so few test subjects (normal researches use 100+ test subjects).
In my experience, the female ejaculate (which comes squirting out) is not the same as pee:
- It's not yellow
- It doesn't smell the same
- It tastes a little sweet (yeah I did that)
Important for women: Don't be embarrassed. It may look like pee (it's not), it will be 1 of the best orgasms you've ever had.
Can you make every woman squirt?
In my experience, most women have never really squirted before, but it almost always succeeds (I've only ever met one woman who i couldn't do it with).
If you - talking to the women reading -have never squirted before, fear not.
It takes a lot out of you. You have to be relaxed, you have to be excited, and above all: your boyfriend has to be experienced (a big problem with a lot of men, I hereby apologize on behalf of all of us).
If you're a man, and you want to make your wife or girlfriend squirt for the first time, pay close attention as you read on. Because whether or not a woman squirts is 95% your responsibility.
The question is not IF a woman can squirt, but if she can squirt WITH YOU.
How can you make a woman squirt?
Below there are my 7 steps to make a woman squirt. If you do it well, you will succeed in just about every case.
If you don't have a lot of experience with making her come yet, start by reading these 10 tips for fingering.
(If you don't succeed, you're not doing steps #1, #2, #3 well enough).
Step 1: This is how you prepare
Preparation is ESSENTIAL. It's important for regular sex, but even more so if you want to make a a woman squirt.
Before a woman can come (let alone have a squirting orgasm), she has to be EXCITED first. And that is only possible if she trusts you and feels comfortable with you.
It may seem silly (to us men), but as you know, women can make a big deal out of the smallest of things:
- Dirty toilet? --> "Oh gross, maybe he hasn't showered in days."
- You leave the lights on --> "Oh what if he sees my left boob is bigger than my right boob."
- You have roommates? --> "Oh no, what if his roommates hear me, and think I'm a slut."
- You have dirty nails? "Shit, what if I get a urinal tract infection."
- You still have some of your ex's things? --> "Maybe he doesn't like me at all, maybe he's just using me."
Not every woman has all of these thoughts. But I don't know any girl or woman who gets HORNY over bad hygiene.
What do the things above have in common?
- These things will make her think LOGICALLY.
- The result of logical thinking? She won't be able to relax, so there's no chance she'll have a squirting orgasm.
5 Things you should do to prevent this
- 1: Tidy and clean. Yes, you'll really have to do it. And I don't mean it has to be spotless all over, but you should at least make sure that it's CLEAN in the toilet, the bathroom and around your bed.
- 2: Get rid of nasty odors. You may not realise it or care, but for her this can be an annoying distraction. So open the windows beforehand, and light a scented candle.
- 3: Avoid the "porn studio feelings". I mean that the lighting shouldn't be so bright that all that's missing for a full film set is a camera. Use candles, or other special lights you can dim.
- 4: Play good music. Not just your favorite rap/70's/pub songs, but something relaxing that DOESN'T distract her. A simple mix is fine (here you'll find my top 30 songs and playlists).
- 5: Cut your nails. This is something you HAVE to do. As in yesterday. If you don't, it can have very. nasty. consequences. for. your. bedsheets.
Also make sure you have these 4 essential things close at hand:
- Old towel. You should put this under her butt when she's close to coming. An old towel. Not your favorite towel, given to you by your late grandma...
- Glass of water. She'll be thirsty after she's come a few times. Get extra gentleman points and offer her a glass of water after she's had a squirting orgasm.
- Lubrication. Some women are like a small mountain stream, where others are like the Niagara Falls. So lube is always practical. It also makes her feel calmer.
- Massage oil. Every woman likes a massage. It's also practical, because it will help her relax. Which makes it easier for her to have a squirting orgasm.
Step 2: How to make sure she's ready to squirt
Now that you have prepared to make her feel relaxed, it's important to have this relaxation under control the whole time.
If she feels uncomfortable at any point, it's over and you can forget about it.
So how do you make sure she doesn't get uncomfortable?
#1 Take your time
No one feels comfortable with someone who's in a hurry. It causes unrest.
Are you used to just shoving her panties aside and going for her vagina as soon as her jeans are off?
Chill the hell out.
Giving a woman a squirting orgasm works better if you go slowly.
How long should I take, Charles?
Keep this in mind:
- Undressing: 30 min to 1 hour + (every woman loves it when you show her that you can tease her and undress her slowly).
- Erotic massage: 30 min
- Foreplay (cunnilingus): At least 15-30 min before you get started on the squirting
- Squirting itself: usually she'll come after 10 seconds, if you take your time for the previous 3 steps. It depends on her (over)sensitivity how long you can keep going.
- Sex afterwards: As long as you want. Usually 10-15 minutes if you want to give her multiple orgasms again.
- Afterplay. Don't forget this. It's important. At least 15 min.
#2 Controlling her mentally
If she's about to squirt for the first time, it's important to more or less control her thoughts.
It may sound over the top, but if you pull it off, you can make her come on your command.
This is what you should do:
- Give her compliments. Tell her (later, while you're licking her) how good she tastes. Tell her she turns you on. That she makes you so hard.
This will make her understand that the sexier she behaves, the more turned on you'll be and the more you'll like and appreciate her.
- Give her small commands when you get started. "Give me... a minute". "Turn around". "Stand still". This way she'll get used to your commands, and you can keep making them bigger (in step 5 you'll learn why this is important).
#3 Make her comfortable
This is the point when you get started on foreplay. Make sure she's on a soft bed. A pillow under her head, and possibly under her butt.
Bonus tip: Let her go to the toilet to pee beforehand. She'll feel more relaxed that way.
If you want to know why it's important to make her comfortable, read this: 6 Steps For Getting Better In Bed - The Ultimate Guide
Step 3: Turning her on & massaging her
Duration: 60-120 minutes.
At this point you are both on the bed.
You'll turn her on now. Make her horny.
This is a small overview:
- Play hard to get. You can find a good step-by-step guide for playing hard to get in tip #2 of this article.
- Use dirty talk LIGHT. No more of the really dirty stuff. But simple things like: "You look so hot now." & "You turn me on so much."
- Make sure you're a good kisser
Slow. Without spit. Relaxed lips. Not too much tongue. With a bit of biting or lip sucking every now and then. Short moments of 3-4 seconds.
To the right there is a sexy good video of how you should kiss.
- Avoid the typical erogenous zones. Avoid her breasts, vagina and ass as much as possible at the start. She'll only want you to keep touching her there. (Here you can find 12 erogenous zones you should touch).
- Be dominant. As we discussed, you're the boss now. She'll listen to you. This is important, because she'll be able to put her trust in you while she has a squirting orgasm. She'll follow your voice. About being physically dominant: Do things like (gently) push her down on the bed etc.
- Massage her. If you want 1 simple trick to give a woman a squirting orgasm, this is the one: massage her beforehand, for a good half hour. This way she'll be much more relaxed, and she'll have a harder squirting orgasm.
You can end the erotic massage by licking her pussy.
You can learn how to do that properly in the next step:
Step 4: How to find the G-spot and warm it up
Duration: 15-45 minutes
If you want to make her squirt, you should stimulate the area around the G-spot (less deep than the A-spot).
Before you stimulate her G-spot, you should first:
Lick her pussy like a boss
If you can't, or if you're awkward, she'll laugh. Or worse, she'll hope you stop quickly because it hurts. This usually only happens to guys of 16, who do it for the first time. (You can probably understand why women fall for older men).
This is how to do it right:
- Avoid the clitoris when you get started. It can be a bit sensitive. Don't lick this until later.
- Don't add any fingers during the first 10 minutes. This way you can delay her squirting orgasm, so she'll come harder later.
- Lick her outer labia first, and the area around her vagina. Then you can move upwards, and start on her clitoris.
- Lick SLOWLY.
- Stop before she comes. Then let her rest, and kiss her legs or breasts.
After 10 minutes you can start fingering her G-spot.
Where to find a woman's G Spot
Look at the picture on the right.
You can find the G spot on the upper side of the vagina, about 3-4 centimeters inwards.
That's about 1 or 2 phalanges.
- The spot feels a bit rubbery and sponge-like.
- Make sure you'll touching the middle, the sides are less sensitive.
How to massage the G Spot
Please note. This is important:
- You have just been licking her for 10 minutes. So this is the first time you go inside with your fingers. SO BE CAREFUL. Use lubrication, if necessary.
- Put your middle finger (with the nail down) into her vagina S L O W L Y, and gently push down while you do so. This is the best way to go inside, since you'll be avoiding the sensitive side.
- Go deep, then press upwards and slowly pull back. Now you will encounter a spot that feels sponge-like. This is the spot you should finger.
- How should you finger the G spot? Make a 'come here' gesture with your hand. Make sure you do it slowly, and don't use your nail.
- Now lick her at the same time. Stop before she comes.
- After 5 minutes you can add your index finger. When you go inside, you should keep your index finger ON your middle finger, so your nails won't hurt her.
- At this point, your girl will beg your to fuck her hard (because you've really taken your time). This is good. Now continue until you have fingered and licked her like this for at least 10 minutes.
Now it's time to make your girl squirt:
Step 5: The best & most simple squirting technique
Let the squirting begin:
You have licked her & fingered her G spot for 10 minutes. Now it's time to give her a squirting orgasm.
Use the following squirting techniques:
- Get on your knees next to her (so stop licking her pussy).
- Now put your ring finger and middle finger into her vagina (make sure they are wet before you go inside).
- Now hold your hand as pictured below.
- Move your hand up and down. So you're putting pressure on the upper side of her vagina.
- Move faster and faster. You'll see that this will make her squirt.
Avoid these 2 mistakes
There are 2 things that can happen now, which can make it go wrong and stop her from having a squirting orgasm.
#1 Your arm could get tired
This happens to all of us. So it's imporant to switch hands while applying the technique.
Make sure the new fingers are wet before you go inside.
#2 "Stop. I have to pee."
If it's her first time squirting, she'll probably say this. That's because the feeling of squirting is the same as when she has to pee.
You CAN'T prevent this from happening, so you'll have to handle it adequately.
So what do you do?
This is the moment you tie her to the bed and make her your sex slave.
This is what you really do:
- It's important to have built it up properly beforehand. That she follows your commands and understands that you like it when she comes (tip#2 of step 2).
- Say this: "No. You don't. Let everything go. I think it's sexy when you come like this." This will make her understand that she doesn't have to feel shame around you.
- If she insists on going to the bathroom, let her go. Then build up the squirting again, from step #4.
- If she's okay with it, keep going. A few seconds more, and she'll have her squirting orgasm.
Well done. Virtual fist bump for you. You have just made your girlfriend very happy.
There are 3 options at this point:
- You give her multiple squirting orgasms (if she's not oversensitive).
- You have sex with her (step #6)
- She's too sensitive, and you move on to afterplay (step #7).
Step 6: Squirting orgasms during sex
If she's not too sensitive for further stimulation, now it's time to give her a squirting orgasm during sex. The cherry on top.
It's possible that she's so excited that she'll come right away, but it can also take 5-10 minutes.
Below you can see the position you should use:
Be aware of these things:
- She can also come without squirting. It's just a fact that you have less control with your penis than your hands.
- If it takes too long, she can get oversensitive and be in pain. In this case, just stop and move on to afterplay (or get a BJ first).
On to the afterplay:
Tip: If you'd like to try out anal sex, it's good to learn how to make her squirt first. Anal is a lot easier after she's had a squirting orgasm.
Step 7: What to do after squirting
Please note. Do NOT skip this step.
Why afterplay is important
As you know, women are a little more sensitive than us men. They can make a huge deal out of small things, even if we didn't mean it that way. Afterplay is such a thing.
If you do it, you're showing her you care about her. Emotionally, not just sexually.
It's also VERY important to do a lot of afterplay if you want to make a woman squirt more often. If you skip it, she might think you thought it was gross, or that you don't appreciate her.
This is what you do:
- Cuddle her, pet her. Stay in bed with her. You can throw the condom away later. The same goes for going to the bathroom.
- At least 10-15 minutes.
- Say this: "Wow. I think it's so sexy when you come like that. You turn me on so much when you do that." Now she knows that you appreciate the squirting, that you appreciate HER, and she'll do it more often.
Oh. Stroking her ego can be so practical.
(If you'd like to learn more about afterplay, read this article with 5 tips and ideas.)
The next step:
Men, move on to this cheat sheet.
For women, I have a cool step-by-step plan on how to learn to squirt.
How should you learn to squirt?
Every woman can learn to squirt. Use the following 5 tips:
#1 Be relaxed
It may sound stupid, but having squirting orgasms is more about mental aspects than physical. You have to be properly relaxed, and let it happen. Because it's impossible if you're tense.
If you're apprehensive about the squirting itself, ask your friends or look up other women's experiences. Most women really enjoy it.
#2 Do kegel exercises
Kegel exercises are a form of training for your pelvic floor muscles. If you make these muscles stronger, you'll have stronger and better orgasms. (And there are many more advantages).
Read this article for a step-by-step training schedule and examples of kegel exercises.
#3 Go to the bathroom beforehand
This will help you relax properly, because you don't have to be anxious about pee.
Because when you're about to come later, it will feel like you have to pee. This way you'll know that, when you have this feeling, it's because you're about to come.
#4 The right position & technique
Lie down on your back. Put your ring finger and middle finger in your vagina. Slowly push them in the direction of your navel. Make sure the palm of your hand presses up against your body (and clitoris).
Keep going in circles, and keep applying pressure to the front of (the inside of) your vagina. You'll be able to feel this better than anyone.
#5 Let yourself go
When you feel a squirting orgasm coming, let yourself go completely. Don't try to 'keep it inside', so to speak, but rather 'push it out'.
If it feels like you have to pee, that's a good thing. Keep going, and you'll have a squirting orgasm.
Congratulations. The next step is practicing with your boyfriend (show him this article, and tell him you'd like to try it with him).
And for the men who are reading this article, there is a bonus cheat sheet:
If you want to make a woman come hard, there is one more trick I haven't shared with you yet. And it works very well in combination with these squirting techniques.
It's a simple trick - consisting of 2 steps - which will get her ridiculously excited and give her a very hard (squirting orgasm).
It's called: 'The Master Lover Principle'.
And the best thing about it?
Afterwards she will literally be addicted to sex with you (and nothing or no one else).
It will bring passion back to your relationship. And if you're single, you'll get message after message, because she'll want to see you again.
Would you like to know how it works?
Click on the button below, enter your email address, and The Master Lover Principle will be sent to your for free and anonymously right away:
*It's free and anonymous